Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2014/06/13 17:18:37 UTC

UI regression

Hi all,

The "Create new task" button has been removed on Syncope trunk from the
Propagation Tasks + Notification Tasks tabs. It's there for Synchronization
and Scheduled Tasks.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: UI regression

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Ah, I had a feeling I was missing something alright :-)

Colm.

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 4:20 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh