Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by apurva zaveri <az...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/06 04:15:09 UTC

How to call a pipeline from an WizardAction in XMLFORM?

How to call a pipeline from an WizardAction in
XMLFORM?

The XMLform's last page is the end.xml (after
confirm.xml). How can the control be trasfered to a
pipeline (that uses the jbean values) instead of this
end.xml???

Please help.

Re: How to call a pipeline from an WizardAction in XMLFORM?

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
see the documentation for

<call-resource/>

in combination with a selector or matcher

Posted by apurva zaveri <az...@yahoo.com>.
I am sorry vadim.
I shall keep that in mind.
I already have had this question sitting in the
cocoon-users for a while now.

Thanks.
-Apurva

--- Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>