Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gsilverman <gs...@dispensingsolutionsinc.com> on 2011/03/11 05:39:19 UTC

Posting to Camel Servlet endpoint brings up file download dialog

I need help configuring Camel Servlet route so that when I post a form to the
endpoint,
 , I don't get the file download dialog Firefox. I've tried everything I can
think of to elminate the dialog but to no avail.

I just use a simple route (from the tomcat servlet example on the Camel
Servlet web page) and camel 2.6.0.

                    msg

                        ${header.msg}

                   	Welcome to Camel

I use a basic html page to post:

Hl7 Message:

And here is my web.xml

	Archetype Created Web Application

        CamelServlet

            org.apache.camel.component.servlet.CamelHttpTransportServlet

        	matchOnUriPrefix
        	false

        1

        SpringApplicationContext

            org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderServlet

        2

  	CamelServlet
  	/services/*

Re: Posting to Camel Servlet endpoint brings up file download dialog

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 4:48 PM, gsilverman
<gs...@dispensingsolutionsinc.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the tip. So...how else does one submit?

Click the subscribe link from this page at the Camel User list
http://camel.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Posting to Camel Servlet endpoint brings up file download dialog

Posted by "Liliana.Neagul" <li...@gmail.com>.
Me and jarod find a solution that works and I will just share an example:

	from("jetty:http://localhost:4566/download")
		.setBody(simple("resource:fileExample.xml"))
		.setHeader("Content-type",constant("text/xml"))
                .setHeader("Pragma",constant( "public"))
                .setHeader("Content-Disposition",constant(
"attachment;filename=test.xml"));

Re: Posting to Camel Servlet endpoint brings up file download dialog

Posted by jarod <Fe...@haufe-lexware.com>.
Any updates on this topic? Pop up saving dialog as an end point..

Re: Posting to Camel Servlet endpoint brings up file download dialog

Posted by gsilverman <gs...@dispensingsolutionsinc.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Don't use nabble to post as when nabble forward mails to the
mailinglist, it removes XML, so whatever configuration you paste, we
cannot see.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 5:39 AM, gsilverman
<gs...@dispensingsolutionsinc.com> wrote:
> I need help configuring Camel Servlet route so that when I post a form to the
> endpoint,
>  , I don't get the file download dialog Firefox. I've tried everything I can
> think of to elminate the dialog but to no avail.
>
> I just use a simple route (from the tomcat servlet example on the Camel
> Servlet web page) and camel 2.6.0.
>

>                    msg
>
>                        ${header.msg}
>

>                        Welcome to Camel
>

> I use a basic html page to post:
>

> Hl7 Message:
>

> And here is my web.xml
>

>        Archetype Created Web Application
>

>        CamelServlet
>
>            org.apache.camel.component.servlet.CamelHttpTransportServlet
>

>                matchOnUriPrefix
>                false
>
>        1
>

>        SpringApplicationContext
>
>            org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderServlet
>
>        2
>

>        CamelServlet
>        /services/*

Claus Ibsen