Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "Azhaguramanhjam, Ramkumar " <ra...@citi.com> on 2008/11/24 20:47:27 UTC

Reg DatevalidationRestriction issue.

Hi

  Iam trying to implement the restrictions on a date by not allowing
some invalid days to be entered but I get an IllegalArgumentException at
runtime.

I think it is trying to convert a string to array at runtime. Can u plz
let me know how to use this in a right way?

                                  label="Select a date, but not a
Monday">

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert mon of type class
java.lang.String to class [Ljava.lang.String;

            at
com.sun.el.lang.ELSupport.coerceToType(ELSupport.java:329)

Thanks

Ramkumar A

Phone:410-332-3341

Re: Reg DatevalidationRestriction issue.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 9:06 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert mon of type class
>> java.lang.String to class [Ljava.lang.String;
>>
>>             at com.sun.el.lang.ELSupport.coerceToType(ELSupport.java:329)
>
> Interesting.
> The "invalidDaysOfWeek" attribute takes String[], but should take a
> single string.
>
> Can you file a  bug ?

ok, on my app it works (on WLS)

Are you eventually mixing some libs ?
Eg. JSF 1.2 and Trinidad 1.0.x ?
If you are on JSF 1.2 (what the error kinda says), you
need Trinidad 1.2.x

-Matthias

> -Matthias
>

>> Thanks
>>
>> Ramkumar A
>>
>> Phone:410-332-3341
>>

> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: Reg DatevalidationRestriction issue.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.