Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tarun Sharma <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/12 06:52:33 UTC

Unable to index mysql table

Hi
I downloaded solr and without any changes in directory structure i just
followed the solr wiki and tried to import mysql table but unable to do...
Actualy Im using the directory as is in example folder but copied the
contrib jar files and <lib tags> here and there where required..

Please help in indexing my mysql table...

NOTE: Im using remote linux server by doing ssh and am able to start the
solr server.

---
Regards
*Tarun Sharma*

Re: Unable to index mysql table

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
What's "unable to do" actually translates to? Are you having troubles
writing a particular config file? Are you getting an error message?
Are you getting only some of the data in?

Tell us exactly where you are stuck. Better, google first for exactly
what you are stuck with, maybe it's already been answered.

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)