Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2016/05/27 16:05:36 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Pony Mail into the Apache Incubator

With a wonderful 26 +1's (21 binding, 5 non-binding),
this vote passes :)

I shall start preparing the podling setup ASAP :)

With regards and neighs,
Daniel.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Pony Mail into the Apache Incubator

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
I'll take care of the podling setup from the incubator side.

John