Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Have a nice day <jw...@yahoo.com> on 2014/10/09 03:48:22 UTC

help

I would like to join the open source community.I have some ideas i think would be useful.
Jay Gordon

Re: help

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com>.
A sender identified as "Have a nice day" wrote:
> I would like to join the open source community.I have some ideas i think would be useful.

This looks like spam -- short, vague, general; no indication it addresses us specifically; and the only appearances Google finds of that email address are in a domain name registry and in another possibly spam message to another mailing list.

I suggest we should not reply to the sender's address directly.

(To the sender, if you find this response in the archives and genuinely mean to contact us: It's an open community. You don't have to do anything to join, or ask permission to share your ideas. Please just write again with a more specific and detailed message about your ideas.)

- Julian