Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Anil K. Vijendran" <An...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/01/13 00:42:03 UTC

Proposal: Kevin as committer

Just in case this part got lost under a bad subject line...

Please vote -/+ 1 for having Kevin as a committer on Jakarta.

--
Peace, Anil +<:-)

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:

> "Anil K. Vijendran" wrote:
> >
> > Just in case this part got lost under a bad subject line...
> >
> > Please vote -/+ 1 for having Kevin as a committer on Jakarta.
>
> +1 for kevin...

same here +1

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: Proposal: Kevin as committer

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
"Anil K. Vijendran" wrote:

> Just in case this part got lost under a bad subject line...
>
> Please vote -/+ 1 for having Kevin as a committer on Jakarta.

+1 for kevin...

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>    <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>

Re: Proposal: Kevin as committer

Posted by jon * <jo...@clearink.com>.
on 1/12/00 3:42 PM, Anil K. Vijendran <An...@eng.sun.com> wrote:

> Just in case this part got lost under a bad subject line...
>
> Please vote -/+ 1 for having Kevin as a committer on Jakarta.

+1 from me. I think we have enough now.

-jon

Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>