Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by casterx <ca...@netzero.net> on 2003/08/17 19:18:42 UTC

Report Query Issue

I am trying to select a single column from a mapped table using a
ReportQuery. Here is my code:

Criteria criteria = new Criteria();
ReportQueryByCriteria query =
QueryFactory.newReportQuery(TeamCode.class,criteria);
query.setColumns(new String[] {"teamCode"});

System.out.println(broker.getCollectionByQuery(query).size());

The generated SQL is exactly what I need:

SELECT A0.TEAM_CODE FROM TC_TEAM_CODE A0

But then I get the following Error:

[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator] ERROR: Error reading class
type: com.TeamCode from result set: Invalid column name

Do I need to have some GroupBy Statement in the Report Query and is this the
not right class for this type of an operation?

I'm using OJB rc4.

Any ideas?
Caster