Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Preston Carman <pr...@apache.org> on 2015/10/07 19:20:08 UTC

RESTful API

Hi guys,

I created a wiki page [1] to define a RESTful API for VXQuery. The new API
could be used to create a web-base query interface while opening up the
system to application developers. Please edit the wiki to add more details
or post questions so we can come up with a quality API.

Thanks
Preston

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VXQUERY/RESTful+API

Re: RESTful API