Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/03 12:01:28 UTC

How to point users to the Apache NetBeans mailing lists?

Hello,

I just wanted to point a new user to the new Apache mailing lists for
NetBeans and it seems a bit complicate to me.

http://netbeans.apache.org/ has some Facebook links but nothing about the
mailing list. The "Community" link leads to the existing
https://netbeans.org/community/index.html which has the old mailing lists.

The incubator page http://incubator.apache.org/projects/netbeans.html does
have the mailing lists but there's no 'Subscribe' button or any other
explanation for new users.

BTW: The incubator page http://incubator.apache.org/projects/netbeans.html
should be updated with the new http://netbeans.apache.org/  website.

--emi

Re: How to point users to the Apache NetBeans mailing lists?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Yup, agree absolutely.

Gj

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.