Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Ivan Serdyuk <lo...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/10 12:50:49 UTC

Supporting C++ port of Apache MiNiFi, on RISC-V

Informing about recent attempts to bootstrap:

https://github.com/hex-five/multizone-secure-iot-stack/issues/67
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFICPP-1112
.

It is not properly co-referenced, between github and Jira (not yet). That
should be fixed - and I am not familiar with project maintenance strategy.

CC'ing to member of the PULP team and Cesare Garlati.

Ivan

Re: Supporting C++ port of Apache MiNiFi, on RISC-V

Posted by Arpad Boda <ab...@apache.org>.
Ivan,

First of all, welcome and happy to see contribution!

Not sure I properly understand the co-referencing issue, could you be a bit
more specific?

What would you like to achieve with MiNiFi on this stack?

Cheers,
Arpad