Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tschneider <ts...@live.com> on 2018/05/11 15:09:15 UTC

ActiveMQ AMQP NMS build with Mono

Hello,

I am working in linux. I want to get the NAnt build working for mono.

https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-amqp

From reading the documentation I thought it was supported but it does not
appear to be.

Can anyone help me out?

Re: ActiveMQ AMQP NMS build with Mono

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 05/11/2018 11:09 AM, tschneider wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working in linux. I want to get the NAnt build working for mono.
>
> https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-amqp
>
> >From reading the documentation I thought it was supported but it does not
> appear to be.
>
> Can anyone help me out?

That client isn't really supported and hasn't been maintained. The model
of using the binary Qpid DLLs was quite cumbersome and didn't really
make a lot of sense in the end.

Try using AMQPNetLite https://github.com/Azure/amqpnetlite

--
Tim Bish