Posted to user@struts.apache.org by MICHEL Stéphane <sm...@sogitec.fr> on 2002/02/28 10:21:20 UTC

How to use Struts with HTML forms generated dynamicly

Hi,

I have HTML forms generated dynamicly (with XSL and XML) from a SGDB
structure.
So i think, i can't use strust HTML taglibs (i don't know how !)

So my question is : How can I use the struts framework with this kind of
forms ? Is it adapted to my needs ?

SM

Re: Struts and the UML modeling approach

Posted by dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au>.
Jean-Guillaume LALANNE wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Has anyone of you managed to integrate a Struts framework in a complete UML
>approach or methodology ?
>I am trying to do so but I am getting difficulties to find out the way I
>should go from my use cases, my
>state diagrams and my activity diagrams to the Form Beans, the Actions and
>the navigation (mapping).

How about using sequence diagrams from the use cases to show interaction
between the user (actor) and components (web server, controller servlet,
form beans, action, jsp).

That's my usual take.

>Any help or feedback would really be appreciated.

It's Friday, I'll accept a virtual beer :)

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
http://adslgateway.multitask.com.au/developers

Struts and the UML modeling approach