Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/05/30 00:36:17 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "FixingErrors" by JayLevitt

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JayLevitt:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FixingErrors

The comment on the change is:
add alt error message for gpg key

   * '''Other problems:'''

-    * I see '{{{WARNING: signing subkey 24F434CE is not cross-certified}}}' when I run "sa-update": SaUpdateKeyNotCrossCertified
+    * I see '{{{WARNING: signing subkey 24F434CE is not cross-certified}}}' or '{{{error: GPG validation failed!}}}' when I run "sa-update": SaUpdateKeyNotCrossCertified

     * I get corrupted messages, when using SpamAssassin 3.1.1 with spamass-milter 0.3.0: SaMilter030CorruptMsgs