Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by N Keywal <nk...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/06 00:47:40 UTC

unit tests

Hello,

hbase-4847 is commited. From now on:

*- "mvn test" runs Small and Medium tests only*
- small tests are ran in a single JVM, without forking
- Large tests are ran on the central build.
- You can run large tests locally with the profile runAllTests or
runLargeTests
=> "mvn test -Dtest=myTest -P runLargeTests"

*To run a specific test with "mvn test -Dtest=myTest", please use the
profile "localTests"*
*=> "mvn test -Dtest=myTest -P localTests"*
*Be careful: the command without the profile won't work!!*

The detailed documentation is in hbase-4712. St.Ack is currently updating
the manual with it.

Please contact me if you have any issue.

Cheers,

N.

Re: unit tests

Posted by Eugene Koontz <ek...@hiro-tan.org>.
On 12/5/11 3:47 PM, N Keywal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> hbase-4847 is commited. From now on:
>
> *- "mvn test" runs Small and Medium tests only*
>
> N.

Nice work N. I love watching "mvn test" flying by so quickly now.
-Eugene