Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/01 12:52:25 UTC

Copying resource directory contains in a dependency jar file bundle using Include-Resuorce

Hi all,
I want to copy directory contains in a dependency jar file to my OSGi
bundle. So I use following line to do it.

<Include-Resource>
                            @ode-dao-jpa-1.2.jar!/META-INF/persistence.xml,

@ode-bpel-schemas-1.2.jar!/schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/*,

@ode-bpel-schemas-1.2.jar!/ws-bpel_abstract_common_base.xsd,

@ode-bpel-schemas-1.2.jar!/ws-bpel_executable.xsd,

@ode-bpel-schemas-1.2.jar!/wsbpel_main-draft-Apr-29-2006.xsd,

@ode-bpel-schemas-1.2.jar!/wsbpel_main-draft-Sep-06-2005.xsd,

@ode-bpel-schemas-1.2.jar!/wsbpel_plinkType-draft-Apr-29-2006.xsd,

@ode-bpel-schemas-1.2.jar!/wsbpel_plinkType-draft-Sep-06-2005.xsd,
                            @ode-bpel-schemas-1.2.jar!/ws-bpel_plnktype.xsd,

@ode-bpel-schemas-1.2.jar!/ws-bpel_serviceref.xsd,
                            @ode-bpel-schemas-1.2.jar!/ws-bpel_varprop.xsd,
                            @ode-bpel-schemas-1.2.jar!/wsdl.xsd,
                            @ode-bpel-schemas-1.2.jar!/xml.xsd,
</Include-Resource>

But all the other files copied into the bundle. But
"schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans" directory is not copied into the bundle. I tried
various combination but it didn't work. But if I gave file inside that
directory hierarchy, the bundle plugin copy that file into the bundle.
I can't put all the fies inside that directory to <Include-Resource>,
because it contains more than 100 files. I found that there places some of
the guys have used the above method to copy directory to bundle. Can anyone
help me to solve this problem.

Thanks
Milinda

--
http://mpathirage.com
http://wso2.org "Oxygen for Web Service Developers"

Re: Copying resource directory contains in a dependency jar file bundle using Include-Resuorce

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I have missed the ** thing. That's why I can't copy
the content. Because that directory contains hierarchy of directories.
Thanks,
Milinda

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.