Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Ranjeet Kuruvilla <ra...@yandex.com> on 2021/06/23 11:14:06 UTC

Fwd: Fwd: flattening

Here is the code.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: flattening
Date: 	Wed, 23 Jun 2021 13:12:18 +0200
From: 	Ranjeet Kuruvilla <ra...@yandex.com>
To: 	users@pdfbox.apache.org

I finally manage to send samples to showcase the flattening problem.

As one can see, flattening did not remove the fields. One can see that
the field names are stil there.

The Flattening of the fields did not work.
Expected Results
I expected all fields, that were read only to be removed. Itext 2.1.7
does exactly that.
Actual Results
The fields, that were readonly, are still there. That is not what
flattening is about!

Thanks

Re: Fwd: flattening

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.