Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2020/05/26 18:33:53 UTC

Re: Request for shadowing/collaborating for contributions to the zookeeper project

Hi Rudrani,

Apache Curator is an all volunteer, community-driven project. I can only speak for myself but I do not have the time to have pair currently. Maybe someone else does. For now I can point you to our project info page: http://curator.apache.org/project-info.html <http://curator.apache.org/project-info.html> - you can look over any issues or PRs and see if there's an area of interest. If you have particular questions feel free to ask them here.

-Jordan