Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by 李震宁 <zh...@cs2c.com.cn> on 2012/08/07 08:48:38 UTC

Hi Everybody

Hi Everybody:

I’m Michael Lee from China Standard Software. I’m very glad to meet you.

We have been cooperating with IBM since 2012. We appoint engineers in the research and development projects of AOO, and also submit codes.

We hope to promote the progress of local open source community during the research and development.

We plan to set up AOO user groups in China, and gather them to have discussions and activities regularly.

Our purpose is to attract more user groups to use AOO and more developers to pay attention to AOO.

We’ll follow up for the activities and introduce to all of you. I hope you could pay attention to us and help us. Thank you!

-- China Standard SoftWare Co .Ltd Public Rdlations Director
Michael Lee 13910018684 010-51659955-8131 zhenning.li@cs2c.com.cn www.cs2c.com.cn

发自我的 iPad

Re: Hi Everybody

Posted by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 2:48 AM, 李震宁 <zh...@cs2c.com.cn> wrote:

> Hi Everybody:
>
> I’m Michael Lee from China Standard Software. I’m very glad to meet you.

And I want to say it was a pleasure meeting you in Beijing on June 29th at
the Open Source Summit conference.

> We have been cooperating with IBM since 2012. We appoint engineers in the
> research and development projects of AOO, and also submit codes.

Great!

> We hope to promote the progress of local open source community during the
> research and development.
>
> We plan to set up AOO user groups in China, and gather them to have
> discussions and activities regularly.

> Our purpose is to attract more user groups to use AOO and more developers
> to pay attention to AOO.
>
> We’ll follow up for the activities and introduce to all of you. I hope you
> could pay attention to us and help us. Thank you!

Looking forward to 'meeting' your team on list.

Re: Hi Everybody

Posted by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org>.
Welcome Michael !!

Pedro.

Re: Hi Everybody

Posted by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org>.
Hi Michael,

great to see you joining AOO. Let me know if you need any help.

I'll certainly join the AOO user group in Beijing. I'm volunteering to
give a talk about the history from StarOffice to OOo to AOO if this is
of interest.

Best regards,
Peter

Re: Hi Everybody