Posted to stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org by Ben Dewey <Be...@26ny.com> on 2009/12/09 15:28:03 UTC

Using WSF with PHP 5.3 (was: Dead Link: PHP MSSQL Driver)

Chintana,

I was able to get the SQL Server driver installed successfully with PHP 5.3, but I'm getting errors loading the WSF driver.  Does WSF work with PHP 5.3?

Error:
------
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: wsf: Unable to initialize module\nModule compiled with module API=20060613\nPHP    compiled with module API=20090626\nThese options need to match\n in Unknown on line 0

Thanks,

-Ben Dewey

Posted by Chintana Wilamuna <ch...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Ben Dewey <Be...@26ny.com> wrote:

> I found this https://wso2.org/jira/browse/WSFPHP-400 related to compatibility of WSF with PHP 5.3, is this the best thing to watch regarding the status of this?
>
> But in terms of using ST Do I have to use PHP 5.2?

I think WSF/PHP is not thoroughly tested with PHP 5.3. That's in the
pipeline however. In the mean time safest option is to test with 5.2.

Bye,

    -Chintana

Posted by Ben Dewey <Be...@26ny.com>.
Chintana,