Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/01 16:27:48 UTC

Re: JS_PORTLET_HEAD_ELEMENTS in event of file download

Hi Lance,

Thank you very much for finding the problem and sorry for my late response. I'm back from my vacation.
After looking into pipelines.xml, I found that there are two different portlet valves: portletValve and portletValveTitleInHeader. The former is for fileserver-pipeline and the latter is for the other pipelines.
So, I think we can check the "titleInHeader" member variable to decide whether head elements are to be included during portlet rendering for desktop.
As you mentioned, JS_PORTLET_HEAD_ELEMENTS is to support Portlet 2.0 head contribution for desktop mode.
I will create a JIRA issue to fix this soon.
Thanks again!

Regards,

Woonsan