Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Elhadi barkat <ha...@shockfish.com> on 2001/05/11 01:30:14 UTC

SOAP Services on Orion

Hi,
I've just upgraded SOAP from v2.0 to 2.1 on my Orion AS 1.4.8
here is my problem:
before the upgrade,
 I had RPCRouterServlet.class and my services class 'Controller.class' in
the same directory
war/WEB-INF/classe/...
now, I had to use the servlet that is packed in the soap.jar archive
and when I submit a SOAP call, the controller object is not found and the
servlet throws
faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI

where should I put the services now? or is it something else?

Thanks in advance.
Hadi

RE: SOAP Services on Orion

Posted by Mattias Arbin <ma...@bstonetech.com>.
Hadi.
I cannot answer your question. Instead, I would like to know which version
of Xerces you run.
I use Orion 1.4.8 too, but it seems like the Xerces 1.3.1 and SOAP 2.1 does
not work together.
Thanks.
/Mattias

RE: SOAP Services on Orion