Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Dilli Dorai <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/05 16:26:00 UTC

REST API code review

Rangers,

Would like to suggest some good practice while submitting code review for
REST API changes.

Please include curl calls for success case and failure case and show the
outputs in code review Testing Done section.

This would make it clear what is being addressed and help to get better
code review.

Anyone supporting this suggestion?

Thanks
Dilli

Re: REST API code review

Posted by Dilli Dorai <di...@gmail.com>.
Selva,
Would like to do that and spend more time on Ranger.
However, limited by time constraints due to my commitments to my employer.
Would alert dev list if I notice anything that could be improved.
Thanks
Dilli

Re: REST API code review

Re: REST API code review