Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Xiang Yun RZ Zheng <xy...@cn.ibm.com> on 2016/02/25 09:39:59 UTC

Look for definitive books

Hi,
I am very interested in an amazing software that your group invented --
Kylin , I would be very thankful if you would share some e-books like the
definitive guide of Kylin besides Official Web. I just want to know more
information of Kylin and let it perfectly meet  our needs.
Then if  it is possible, We will share our  results on Internet to help
Kylin develop well.

Hoping Kylin Has A Bright Future. I am look forward to you early reply.
Thanks.

Best Regards.
XiangYun Zheng

Re: Look for definitive books

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
hi xiang

AFAIK, definitive books are not written in one day. They might just be a
well-organized collection of existing public materials like tutorials,
documents and blogs. Today in http://kylin.apache.org/ we already have
moderate number of documents. I think it would be a great contribution if
you can quickly go through these documents and point out what's missing.
Currently, Completing the documentations will be easier goal to achieve
than publishing a book

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Li Yang <li...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks for your interest XiangYun.
>
> There's no Kylin book at the moment. Your interest is a strong
> encouragement. We shall work on a book at some point of time.
>
> On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Xiang Yun RZ Zheng <xy...@cn.ibm.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> > I am very interested in an amazing software that your group invented --
> > Kylin , I would be very thankful if you would share some e-books like the
> > definitive guide of Kylin besides Official Web. I just want to know more
> > information of Kylin and let it perfectly meet  our needs.
> > Then if  it is possible, We will share our  results on Internet to help
> > Kylin develop well.
> >
> > Hoping Kylin Has A Bright Future. I am look forward to you early reply.
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Best Regards.
> > XiangYun Zheng

*Bin Mahone | 马洪宾*