Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by neuromante <de...@hotmail.it> on 2008/12/17 15:26:45 UTC

How to show a zone at the start of index page?

Hello

I have a zone with a surrounded block, and when i open for the first time
the page, i can't see the block content. How can i show at the start? any
suggest?

Re: How to show a zone at the start of index page?

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
You can use the delegate component for rendering a block:

<t:delegate t:to="myBlockId"/>