Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/17 16:28:18 UTC

MAHOUT-225

Can someone else commit this since the previous attempter got on an
airplane and hasn't been heard from since?

Re: MAHOUT-225

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Well, hmm, now I'm a bit distracted. If it's not committed by Sunday
night, expect more fun from me in the current tree.

Re: MAHOUT-225

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for getting it committed Grant.

Re: MAHOUT-225

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
I'll take a look.

Re: MAHOUT-225

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.
Benson,

Since a commit of MAHOUT-225 doesn't seem forthcoming, feel free to
continue to submit patches against the existing tree -- I'd be happy
to re-generate the cleanup patch at a later date if necessary. I don't
want it to hold up the work you're doing.

An alternative would be to try apply the path to your working copy
with the assumption that it will be committed as is, but I imagine
that would be the riskier alternative.

Drew