Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Oliver Zemann <ol...@googlemail.com> on 2011/10/28 19:09:33 UTC

EventAdmin: Exception during event dispatch [org.osgi.service.event.Event

Hello,

i got the following error message in one of my projects:

WARNING: SvcRef [org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler] EventAdmin:
Exception during event dispatch [org.osgi.service.event.Event
[topic=gui/browser/SEARCHSONG] | [org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler] |
Bundle(JamendoPlugin [19])] (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory)

The problem is that this error only occurs when i try to start the
application as stand-alone. When i use netbeans to debug/run it i have
no such problem.
Can someone please tell me where this error comes from and how to fix that?
I'm using:
    8|Active     |    1|Apache HttpClient OSGi bundle (4.1.2)
    9|Active     |    1|Apache HttpCore OSGi bundle (4.1.3)
   10|Active     |    1|OPS4J Pax Logging - API (1.6.3)

I'm trying to figure this out since many days and i just dont get it
working...
thanks.