Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Leandro Mendes <th...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 20:04:50 UTC

XenServer (VM_HVM_REQUIRED) - RAW image converted to VHD

Hi guys,

I've created a raw image and installed CentOS 7 (or even 6) into it but
cannot boot it inside XenServer 6.5 after convert it to VHD as described
here (
http://blogs.citrix.com/2012/10/04/convert-a-raw-image-to-xenserver-vhd/).

When starting, i get the error VM_HVM_REQUIRED. The guest kernel has Xen
enabled.

If i convert it to QCOW2, i can boot the same image at my KVM cluster.

Do you guys have any problem like this?

Thanks.

Re: XenServer (VM_HVM_REQUIRED) - RAW image converted to VHD

Posted by Leandro Mendes <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Guys. I'll try to do the way you said.

I'll report the results here.

Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 4:13 AM, Vadim Kimlaychuk <Vadim.Kimlaychuk@elion.ee

Posted by Vadim Kimlaychuk <Va...@Elion.ee>.