Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Aliasgar S Hararwala <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/02 13:31:17 UTC

Urgent: JMeter | Queries

Hi,

I have a couple of questions

Question 1
----------------
I am using the 'Send a File in the Request' option in the HTTP Sampler, and
I am running my performance test on a .Net solution. I have been
getting aRun Time Server error when this HTTP request runs.

The file type is excel, and the size of the file is anywhere between 10k to
200k. However, the nornal functional flow (doing it manually) works fine.

Can anyone suggest where I may be doing things differently?

Question 2
----------------
If my script has 2 listeners (Summary Report and View Results Tree) and If I
am running my test is a non-gui mode with the option -l (getting *.jtl file)
can I view results in both the listeners?

Aliasgar

Mobile No: +44(0)7810297235

Re: Urgent: JMeter | Queries

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 02/05/07, Aliasgar S Hararwala <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a couple of questions
>
> Question 1
> ----------------
> I am using the 'Send a File in the Request' option in the HTTP Sampler, and
> I am running my performance test on a .Net solution. I have been
> getting aRun Time Server error when this HTTP request runs.

What is the error? Is it generated by JMeter or the .Net server?

> The file type is excel, and the size of the file is anywhere between 10k to
> 200k. However, the nornal functional flow (doing it manually) works fine.
>
> Can anyone suggest where I may be doing things differently?

Have you tried using the JMeter Proxy  server (or Badboy) to record the upload?

> Question 2
> If my script has 2 listeners (Summary Report and View Results Tree) and If I
> am running my test is a non-gui mode with the option -l (getting *.jtl file)
> can I view results in both the listeners?

Please use a separate e-mail (with an appropriate subject line) in
future for a different query.

The answer is yes:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#listeners

see the high-lighted paragraph.