Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2003/01/24 15:23:20 UTC

Request for commit access - Scott Eade

I will be surprised if you don't recognise my name from the Turbine and
Torque lists.

I have been using Turbine and Torque for a couple of years now and believe I
have made valuable contributions to the community in terms of providing
support on the lists as well as numerous, though often fairly small,
patches.

I would like to request commit access to the jakarta-turbine-torque,
jakarta-turbine-2, and jakarta-turbine-site cvs repositories so as to reduce
the amount of trouble and waiting I have to go through when submitting
patches.  Presumably an existing committer will need to call for votes on
this.

Thanks,

Scott (seade@apache.org)
--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Re: Request for commit access - Scott Eade

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net> writes:

>On 24 Jan 2003, Jeffrey D. Brekke wrote:

>> Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> writes:
>>
>> I call.  +1 to torque, t2, and site.

>+1 to both!  Welcome Scott.

I'm a little late, but hey.

+1

Welcome Scott.

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen                  INTERMETA GmbH
hps@intermeta.de           +49 9131 50 654 0        http://www.intermeta.de/

  Java, perl, Solaris, Linux, xSP Consulting, Web Services -- hero for hire
        freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development  -- RHSCLG

Re: Request for commit access - Scott Eade

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@jamestaylor.org>.
> I call.  +1 to torque, t2, and site.

+1 (though I don't consider my vote binding for torque)

Re: Request for commit access - Scott Eade

Posted by Stephen Haberman <st...@beachead.com>.
+1 for all, though mine might only bind to Torque.

- Stephen

Re: Request for commit access - Scott Eade

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
+1.

john mcnally

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 14:10, Martin Poeschl wrote:
> Jeffrey D. Brekke wrote:
>
> >Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> writes:
> >

> >>I will be surprised if you don't recognise my name from the Turbine and
> >>Torque lists.
> >>
> >>I have been using Turbine and Torque for a couple of years now and believe I
> >>have made valuable contributions to the community in terms of providing
> >>support on the lists as well as numerous, though often fairly small,
> >>patches.
> >>
> >>I would like to request commit access to the jakarta-turbine-torque,
> >>jakarta-turbine-2, and jakarta-turbine-site cvs repositories so as to reduce
> >>the amount of trouble and waiting I have to go through when submitting
> >>patches.  Presumably an existing committer will need to call for votes on
> >>this.
> >>

> >I call.  +1 to torque, t2, and site.
> >

> +1

+1

> martin

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Request for commit access - Scott Eade

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
Jeffrey D. Brekke wrote:

>Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> writes:
>

>>I will be surprised if you don't recognise my name from the Turbine and
>>Torque lists.
>>
>>I have been using Turbine and Torque for a couple of years now and believe I
>>have made valuable contributions to the community in terms of providing
>>support on the lists as well as numerous, though often fairly small,
>>patches.
>>
>>I would like to request commit access to the jakarta-turbine-torque,
>>jakarta-turbine-2, and jakarta-turbine-site cvs repositories so as to reduce
>>the amount of trouble and waiting I have to go through when submitting
>>patches.  Presumably an existing committer will need to call for votes on
>>this.
>>

>I call.  +1 to torque, t2, and site.

+1

martin

Re: Charts

Posted by Otto Cordero <oc...@sipecom.com>.
Hi, there is also JChart. I have tryed it and I can say that it is very
good, it is in sourceforge.

Otto.

Posted by pavel <pa...@icecentric.com>.

Re: Charts

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Sat, 2003-01-25 at 15:02, pavel wrote:
> Hello,
> Please, does anybody know good open-source (commercial)  for charts and
> other graphics rendered in applets that can be easily integrated with
> Turbine and Velocity?

There is jfreechart which is supposed to be pretty good. I believe it is
at sourceforge but don't quote me.

> Thank you
>
> pavel

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Charts

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
On 24 Jan 2003, Jeffrey D. Brekke wrote:

> Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> writes:
>
> I call.  +1 to torque, t2, and site.

+1 to both!  Welcome Scott.

Re: Request for commit access - Scott Eade

Posted by "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jb...@wi.rr.com>.
Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> writes:

> I will be surprised if you don't recognise my name from the Turbine and
> Torque lists.
>
> I have been using Turbine and Torque for a couple of years now and believe I
> have made valuable contributions to the community in terms of providing
> support on the lists as well as numerous, though often fairly small,
> patches.
>
> I would like to request commit access to the jakarta-turbine-torque,
> jakarta-turbine-2, and jakarta-turbine-site cvs repositories so as to reduce
> the amount of trouble and waiting I have to go through when submitting
> patches.  Presumably an existing committer will need to call for votes on
> this.

I call.  +1 to torque, t2, and site.