Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2006/09/11 20:15:25 UTC

[Vote][XmlSchema] XmlSchema Next Release

Hi all,

Seems there were lots of development in XmlSchema since last release and
release plans of Woden and Axis2 are expecting a release on XmlSchema.

So I propose to have the next release of XmlSchema, ideally on 16th Sep.

The last released version is 1.0.3. So the next version will be 1.0.4
(anyone proposing to have 1.1?)

Here is my +1 for XmlSchema 1.0.4 release.

Dan, you did last couple of releases. Can you please help us with
releasing XmlSchema 1.0.4?

Thanks,
Chinthaka

Re: [Vote][XmlSchema] XmlSchema Next Release

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Things seem to work with XFire. +1 to 1.1 (or 1.0.4, I don't really care
that much...)
- Dan

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> jar's here -
> http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.ws.commons/jars/
>
> -- dims
>
> On 9/11/06, Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
>> Ignore the snapshot publish request.. I'll get off my butt and build the
>> thing...
>>
>> Dan Diephouse wrote:
>> > 1.1 might be good. Can someone publish a SNAPSHOT that we can vote on
>> > before it releases? There have been a lot of changes and I'd like to
>> > test it with XFire first. Also, I'm traveling this week and I don't
>> > have much time to do a release. Could someone else please do it?
>> >
>> > - Dan

>> XmlSchema.

>> 1.0.4

>> --
>> Dan Diephouse
>> Envoi Solutions
>> http://envoisolutions.com
>> http://netzooid.com/blog

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions
http://envoisolutions.com
http://netzooid.com/blog

Re: [Vote][XmlSchema] XmlSchema Next Release

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: [Vote][XmlSchema] XmlSchema Next Release

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: [Vote][XmlSchema] XmlSchema Next Release

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org

Re: [Vote][XmlSchema] XmlSchema Next Release

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me too ..

Best,
Sanka

--
Sanka Samaranayake
WSO2 Inc.

http://sankas.blogspot.com/
http://www.wso2.net/

Re: [Vote][XmlSchema] XmlSchema Next Release

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi,

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
Tuscany could also use a release as well so +1 from me.

Didn't the APIs change? If so, would 1.1 or 2.0 be better?
--
Jeremy

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1
Thilina

On 9/12/06, Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 , for the date and release.
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >Seems there were lots of development in XmlSchema since last release and
> >release plans of Woden and Axis2 are expecting a release on XmlSchema.
> >
> >So I propose to have the next release of XmlSchema, ideally on 16th Sep.
> >
> >The last released version is 1.0.3. So the next version will be 1.0.4
> >(anyone proposing to have 1.1?)
> >
> >Here is my +1 for XmlSchema 1.0.4 release.
> >
> >Dan, you did last couple of releases. Can you please help us with
> >releasing XmlSchema 1.0.4?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Chinthaka

"May the SourcE be with u"
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/Thilina

Re: [Vote][XmlSchema] XmlSchema Next Release

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 , for the date and release.