Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl> on 2004/09/13 19:41:49 UTC

[Vote] Guido Casper as a Slide committer

I'd like to propose Guido Casper (gcasper <at> s-und-n.de) as a Slide
committer.

Guido has been providing some excellent patches for DASL and Lucene. He
also has been actively involved in our mailinglists for quite some time
now. He is already a committer of the Cocoon project where he has done a
lot of work on cocoon-webdav connectivity.

Since he and his company plan to continue to use Slide in the future,
becoming a committer will make it much easier for him to contribute.

Please, cast your votes!

--
Unico

Re: [Vote] Guido Casper as a Slide committer

Posted by Martin Holz <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>.
Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl> writes:

> I'd like to propose Guido Casper (gcasper <at> s-und-n.de) as a Slide
> committer.

+1

--
Martin Holz     <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>

Softwareentwicklung / Vernetztes Studium - Chemie
FIZ CHEMIE Berlin
Franklinstrasse 11
D-10587 Berlin

Re: [Vote] Guido Casper as a Slide committer

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>.
Unico Hommes wrote:

> I'd like to propose Guido Casper (gcasper <at> s-und-n.de) as a Slide
> committer.
>
> Guido has been providing some excellent patches for DASL and Lucene.
> He also has been actively involved in our mailinglists for quite some
> time now. He is already a committer of the Cocoon project where he has
> done a lot of work on cocoon-webdav connectivity.
>
> Since he and his company plan to continue to use Slide in the future,
> becoming a committer will make it much easier for him to contribute.
>
> Please, cast your votes!

+1 from me :-)

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.
+1 from me,

Ingo

Posted by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org>.
+1
Stefan

Posted by Guido Casper <gc...@s-und-n.de>.
Thanks for all your votes. I'm really honoured.

As Unico said, we are currently running a project on Slide, so I'll
certainly be able to provide some more patches as we go along.

And of course I'll try to further contribute in the long term as well.

Thanks
Guido

Re: [Vote] Guido Casper as a Slide committer

Posted by Jacob Lund <jl...@qualiware.net>.
+1

Jacob