Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Marc Storck <ms...@luxadmin.org> on 2003/01/08 14:05:06 UTC

what should i mirror

Hello,

I would like to mirror all the Apache Projects, we will update daily or more often if required...

which packages should I select to sync via rsync???

FYI, we can mirror the distribution site AND the web site if necessary!

Best Regards,

Marc

Re: what should i mirror

Posted by "::ikmal at i-ownur dot info::" <ik...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,
just run
[ root]# rsync www.apache.org::

apache-site    	Apache WWW Site (1.2gb)
apache-dist    	Apache software distribution (789mb)
apr-site       	apr web site (15mb)
dev-site       	dev web site (352mb)
httpd-site     	httpd web site (166mb)
jakarta-site   	jakarta web site (8.0gb)
java-site      	java web site (48mb)
perl-site      	perl web site (122mb)
search-site    	search web site (159mb)
tcl-site       	tcl web site (2.1mb)
xml-site       	xml web site (3.8gb)
www-site       	www web site (1.1gb)

and select which one you want to mirror.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com