Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <or...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/24 15:50:41 UTC

[4.11] Testing New "Ability to disable primary storage to secondary storage backups for snapshots" Feature

Hi;
I plan to test "Ability to disable primary storage to secondary storage
backups for snapshots" feature on 4.11 rc1 release. For this test i think i
need to update "snapshot.backup.rightafter" parameter from global settings
but i could not find the parameter on global configuration there.

Is this normal?

Thanks
Özhan

Re: [4.11] Testing New "Ability to disable primary storage to secondary storage backups for snapshots" Feature

Posted by Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <or...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rohit;
We have tested the feature and it works great.

Thanks
Özhan

Separate creation and backup operations for a volume ...<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Separate+creation+and+backup+operations+for+a+volume+snapshot>