Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Jettro Coenradie <je...@gridshore.nl> on 2006/02/01 12:31:15 UTC

looking at the maven site via continuum

Hi all,
I have another question. Is it possible to present the site generated by
maven next to the build? It would be nice to be able to check the site from
the continuum website.

greetz Jettro

Re: SPAM: looking at the maven site via continuum

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Don't remeber exactly, probably in jira. I'll check.

Emmanuel

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Not possible actually directly. We are in discussion about it.

Workaround, you can change the continuum working directory (in configuration screen) to a
subdirectory of continuum/apps/continuum/webapp/, so it should be accessible via an url

Emmanuel