Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Preeti Sabharwal <pr...@media.mit.edu> on 2003/11/10 06:48:33 UTC

Time Taken by James to Send mail.

Hello,

I have a query regarding james-2.1.1 which i have been using since
last few month to setup a email server at my workplace.The problem is
the time james takes to send mails,it takes 1 minute to send mail
while on one of the machine it took few secs for the same.I am not
able to figure out this behaviour.kindly comment.

Prits

Re: Time Taken by James to Send mail.

Posted by Arno Schatz <ga...@gmx.net>.
Hello Prits,

While I don't have an answer, I did obsere the same behaviour. So if someone here could
shed some light on this...

Arno