Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kevin Huntly <km...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/06 20:26:12 UTC

tomcat shared classloader

Hello,

I've placed a utility jar in ${catalina.home}/shared/app for use across all
my webapps. However, I'm getting ClassNotFound exceptions when trying to
use the shared stuff.

Any ideas?

Kevin Huntly
Email: kmhuntly@gmail.com
Cell: 716/424-3311

Re: tomcat shared classloader

Posted by Kevin Huntly <km...@gmail.com>.
totally my fault sorry it was permissions

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Kevin,