Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by vipul sharma <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/11 23:12:23 UTC

TableMapReduceUtil class question

TableMapReduceUtil seems to have been deprecated. What is its replacement. I
want to use it to set mapper like this

TableMapReduceUtil.initTableMapperJob(HTable table,Get  get, Mapper.class,
Text.class, Text.class, job);

--
Vipul Sharma
sharmavipul AT gmail DOT com

Re: TableMapReduceUtil class question

Posted by vipul sharma <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! I was looking in the wrong place. It is still active in
Hbase.Mapreduce.

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.