Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2001/11/02 20:21:56 UTC

POST_BODY, GET_STR, et cetera

Where the flying moose ears are all these HTTP manipulators
defined?  I'm writing some tests that do odd things, like
attach a body to a GET request, include many-many request
header fields, force an invalid request-line, et cetera.
However, I'm not sure where to look to find the tools
I can use!
--
#ken	P-)}

Re: POST_BODY, GET_STR, et cetera

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
they are in Apache-Test/lib/Apache/TestRequest.pm
these are just wrappers around libwww-perl, see the libwww-perl docs
for howtos.