Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Saint-Martin Cecile <cs...@symetrx.com> on 2001/05/11 12:08:04 UTC

Package transport.smtp

Hi,

I had noted that classes from package org.apache.soap.transport.smtp have disapeard from nightly build .zip file but are present in
the source .zip file...

Can anyone do something for that?

Cecile Saint-Martin
csaintmartin@symetrx.com

Re: Package transport.smtp

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.
On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 12:08:04PM +0200, Saint-Martin Cecile wrote:
> I had noted that classes from package org.apache.soap.transport.smtp have disapeard from nightly build .zip file but are present in
> the source .zip file...
>
> Can anyone do something for that?

This was already reported by someone a while ago, and I pointed it out on this
forum (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=soap-dev&m=98823376225745&w=2), but I
didn't follow up on it...

bfn, Wouter

unsubscribe me