Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/13 22:01:32 UTC

tapestry prop 1.0.0 request

One difference with ognl is that ognl allows the first letter of a binding
to be capitalized:

ognl:article.Type_Garantie would map to

*public* java.lang.String getType_Garantie () {
*return* *this*.Type_Garantie;
}
whereas with prop it fails. With prop only prop:article.type_Garantie is
valid.

--
Henri Dupre
Actualis Center

Re: tapestry prop 1.0.0 request

Posted by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com>.
Was a little too fast and did only run the test cases... BeanInfo does some
strange capitalization... This path seems to run fine on our test system.

Posted by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Probably doesn't help you very much right now as it's still very
"alpha", but the demos hosted here:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/demos.html

are all running the next version of ognl, which includes the same kind
of javassist enhancements Howard does with tapestry-prop/T5. In
addition to property paths it supports direct compilation of all
expressions save for one two pesky items. (like projections / eval -
two I'm sure not many use anyways...)

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer