Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Serban Alexe <se...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/02 08:09:47 UTC

[MISC] Cannot use the web interface from " https://lists.apache.org/list.html?users@pdfbox.apache.org " , login does not work.

I cannot use the login interface from the web site to reply directly to
email threads.

I tried the "Sign in with Google" option, but the next screen hangs on
forever (see attached screenshot) .
Same behaviour in Firefox, MS Internet Explorer, and MS Edge.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Re: [MISC] Cannot use the web interface from " https://lists.apache.org/list.html?users@pdfbox.apache.org " , login does not work.

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
We can't help you there.... ask Apache infra. To contact them, study this:

https://apache.org/dev/infra-contact

Tilman