Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ulrich Eckhardt <ec...@satorlaser.com> on 2004/05/10 12:14:01 UTC

trac [was: Re: Migration from StarTeam to Subversion]

Tristan Seligmann wrote:
> Incidentally, Trac provides pretty good integration between bug tracking
> and Subversion.

For those who wondered, Trac is http://trac.edgewall.com

However, looking at http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/TracFaq, I see 3.1
which claims that subversion needs an external 'diff'. Wasn't an internal
'diff' added to subversion some time ago? (Note: it being a wiki, you can
change that page directly in case svn has an internal 'diff'.)

Uli

Re: trac [was: Re: Migration from StarTeam to Subversion]

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Ulrich Eckhardt <ec...@satorlaser.com> writes:
> For those who wondered, Trac is http://trac.edgewall.com
>
> However, looking at http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/TracFaq,
> I see 3.1 which claims that subversion needs an external
> 'diff'. Wasn't an internal 'diff' added to subversion some time ago?
> (Note: it being a wiki, you can change that page directly in case
> svn has an internal 'diff'.)

Yes, diff is now internal in Subversion.  I've fixed the wiki page.

-Karl