Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/20 03:10:46 UTC

Filter on column

I sent a spreadsheet to someone I was working with and when I got to
their office - obviously
they were using Excel. They were slow to edit the sheet compared to
what I was doing with OO
but, one feature that was amazing was the ability to click on Sort and
then choose the named
column to sort on. Is there a way to do that with OO?

wade
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606