Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jeroen vannevel <je...@hotmail.com> on 2011/07/08 13:32:46 UTC

Deploying emboss in Opal2

Hello

I've installed Opal2 on my Tomcat 5.5.33 server and now I'd like to make the emboss programs available in this.
I've been working on this for two days and I just seem to trample at the same spot.
Perhaps someone has the required files or could tell me how to deal with this specific case?
I've tried compiling all the emboss programs and put them in a .war package but after uploading this to Tomcat I just keep getting 'The requested r=
esource () is not available.' error messages.

Yours
Jeroen V.

RE: Deploying emboss in Opal2

Posted by jeroen vannevel <je...@hotmail.com>.

> Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:39:16 -0700
> From: its_toasted@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: Deploying emboss in Opal2
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org

Thanks for the extensive answer!
I've looked at the port, but it only shows my tomcat installation so I assume I got these errors because I wanted to start tomcat to soon after shutting down. I think the logs show that it got booted after 2 errors.

As for the networking solutions: thanks! I'll configure these as soon as I can get these programs running

Re: Deploying emboss in Opal2

Posted by Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by jeroen vannevel <je...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.