Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Jeff Taillon <je...@openpole.com> on 2003/05/07 17:10:11 UTC

Re: Cannot inherit from final class

Hello all,

This may be a bit late in the thread but I have a workaround this problem.
I replaced the xml-apis.jar, xercesImpl.jar and xalan.jar with the ones
I had in my 0.9.8 installation.
It now works fine, not even getting the "class not found" exception ;o).

Hope this can help until it is permanently fix in the next release.

Cheers,

Jeff