Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by j0llyr0g3r <ti...@wincor-nixdorf.com> on 2007/06/18 16:17:26 UTC

Are the amq-message-queues available to jboss?

Hey ho folks,

my question is a bit specific...

Are the  amq-message-queues availabe to the external system i.e. Jboss?

I know that jboss replicates http-session over the whole cluster, but is
Jboss "aware" of the amq-queues?

If one machine of the jboss-cluster breaks down => one queue is lost

So in a nutshell: Are amq-message queues also part of cluster-wide
replication?

Thx in advance!

Re: Are the amq-message-queues available to jboss?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 6/18/07, j0llyr0g3r <ti...@wincor-nixdorf.com> wrote:

> Hey ho folks,
>
> my question is a bit specific...
>
> Are the  amq-message-queues availabe to the external system i.e. Jboss?

Sure, if you install the ActiveMQ Resource Adapter into JBoss you can
use the ActiveMQ JMS provider in JBoss

> I know that jboss replicates http-session over the whole cluster, but is
> Jboss "aware" of the amq-queues?

If jboss http-session uses JMS then sure

> If one machine of the jboss-cluster breaks down => one queue is lost
>
> So in a nutshell: Are amq-message queues also part of cluster-wide
> replication?

ActiveMQ has its own kinds of replication which is independent to the
JBoss stuff
http://activemq.apache.org/masterslave.html

--
James