Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/02 00:04:54 UTC

Re: Powered By & other web site questions

On 8/30/05, Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Aug 30, 2005, at 9:45 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:
>
> >     Our front page has a broken link to powered by.  What's that all
> > about?
>
> Probably a bug? :)  I'll fix.
>
> BTW, do you want chariot listed as a provider of support or services
> for Geronimo?  That's what the page is supposed to be for.
>

> >     Also, how often does the JavaDoc on the web site get updated?
>
> It's manual.  I guess I should respin and put the M4 version up.
>

> >     Also, we should make sure to review the Road Map / TODO after M5.
>
> Yes
>

> >     Also, the Related Projects list is terribly short.  I think we
> > should either add in the other 574 projects or adjust the language
> > a bit.
> >

> Yah.  Maybe a language change.  I wasn't intending that we list every
> dependency, but just the major collaborating communities that provide
> the major functionality of the stack.

Please let me know where you're at with this. I'm willing to do it if
you don't have the time. I just fixed the line endings a few pages and
noticed that the powered_by.html is still missing.

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/

Re: Powered By & other web site questions

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
On Sep 1, 2005, at 6:04 PM, Bruce Snyder wrote:

> On 8/30/05, Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>>     Also, the Related Projects list is terribly short.  I think we
>>> should either add in the other 574 projects or adjust the language
>>> a bit.
>>>

>> Yah.  Maybe a language change.  I wasn't intending that we list every
>> dependency, but just the major collaborating communities that provide
>> the major functionality of the stack.
>>

> Please let me know where you're at with this. I'm willing to do it if
> you don't have the time. I just fixed the line endings a few pages and
> noticed that the powered_by.html is still missing.

Go for it :)

geir

geirm@apache.org