Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by Kent Yao <ya...@apache.org> on 2022/09/30 08:59:05 UTC

[DISCUSS] Update Kyuubi Project Description

Hi team,

During our incubating journey, Kyuubi evolves over time with the
whole community's effort. Some deviations from the original proposal [1]
may already happen, which is acceptable to the IPMCs according to the
ASF graduation guide[2].

Maybe it's time to update the description[3] of our project, which goes to the
ASF Board resolution too. This will be the final definition of the scope of our
Kyuubi project.

It is very important that it reflects the vision for Kyuubi as it appears on the
eve of graduation.

Suggestions are welcome. You can find some examples here[4].

Best regards,

Kent Yao

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/KyuubiProposal
[2] https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#preparing_a_charter
[3] https://github.com/apache/incubator-kyuubi/blob/master/.asf.yaml#L21
[4] https://www.apache.org/foundation/board/calendar.html

Re: [DISCUSS] Update Kyuubi Project Description

Posted by Vino Yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
+1

XiDuo You <ul...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月17日周一 09:30写道:

Posted by XiDuo You <ul...@gmail.com>.